VERGE ART NYC VIP PASSPORT PROGRAM
PLEASE NOTE: Admission to the Opening Night Party is FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. VIP requests are not required for admission to the event htis year. Past Passport Program institutional affiliates include:
Additional Passport Program Institution:
The Contemporary Circle of MoMA PS1
DURATION AND OPENING HOURS
PLEASE NOTE: Admission to the Opening Night Party is FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
174 Hudson Street in Tribeca @ Vestry
May 8 - May 11, 2014
Friday & Saturday, 9 - 10 May, Noon to 8 pm
Sunday, 11 May, Noon to 6 pm
OPENING NIGHT PARTY
Thursday, 8 May, 2014, 6:00 pm to 10pm
FREE ADMISSION FRI-SUN
VIP TRAVEL & ITINERARY SERVICES
Verge Art NYC has partnered with E. Clark Travel / American Express
E. Clarke Travel / American Express will provide clients who contact them for their travel needs with a wide range of services, including:
- Airline ticket reservations, both economy and / or business class
- Hotel reservations in any category hotel from budget to deluxe
- Airport limo transfers and / or car rental arrangements
- Dinner reservations
- Day excursions / activities (golf, fishing, tennis, etc...)
- E. Clark Travel / American Express specializes in tailoring trips to fit client's specific needs; so whatever arrangements you ask for, they can take care of it.
In addition, as an American Express office, E. Clark Travel / American Express can offer the Pay With Points
option, which allows AX card members to redeem their AX membership points towards the cost of the trip.
E. Clark Travel / American Express also has negotiated rates at many hotels and car rental companies that they are happy to offer to VIPs of Verge Art Brooklyn.
Please contact Karen Essafi at E. Clark Travel / American Express:
E. Clarke Travel - American Express
264 Closter Dock Rd - Closter, NJ 07624
200 Main Street - Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Phone : (201) 767-0203 - Fax : (201) 767-0253 Toll Free : (800) 899-1171